Question Paper - Mg 2452 Engineering Economics and Financial Accounting

B. E. /B. Tech. LEVEL EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2010

5th Semester

Information Technology

MG 2452 —ENGINEERING ECONOMICS AND MONETARY ACCOUNTING

(Regulation 2008)

Period: Three hours Maximum: 90 Marks

Answer ALL questions

PORTION A — (10 × 2 sama dengan 20 Marks)

1 . Define Managerial Economics.

2 . Specify the concept of Firm.

3. Point out law of supply with diagram.

4. Define Firmness of Demand.

5. So what do you suggest by Cash cost and Real price?

6. Give two cases for acted cost and explicit cost.

7. Express Capital Spending budget and Expenditure with case.

8. Clarify Internal Charge of Returning.

9. Issue firm adopt Marginal Expense pricing?

twelve. Mention any kind of two advantages of cost as well as pricing.

PART B — (5 × 16 = 80 Marks)

11. (a) (i) Make clear the relationship of Managerial Economics with other procedures. [Marks 4]

(ii) Go over in detail the size of Managerial Economics. [Marks 12] Or

(b) (i) " Managerial Economics is Economics applied in Decision Making" – Talk about. [Marks 8]

(ii) Describe the desired goals of the organization. [Marks 8]

12. (a) (i) Specify law of demand and explain types of require with plan.[Marks10 ] (ii) Why does the necessity curve ski slopes downward? [Marks 6]

Or

(b) (i) What are the reason why for the exceptions from the Demand Contour? Explain. [Marks 8]

(ii) Describe the Elasticity of Supply. [Marks 8]

13. (a) (i) Write a piece on Isoquant and its types. [Marks 10] (ii) Elucidate the comes back to scale. [Marks 6]

Or

(b) (i) Identify cost of creation in the long run typical cost competition. [Marks 8] (ii) Exactly what are the factors affecting production function? Talk about. [Marks 8]

14. (a) (i) Write a note on cost-oriented pricing. [Marks 10] (ii) Make clear common prices practices in Retail Operate. [Marks 6] Or

(b) (i) Identify price Discriminations. [Marks 7]

(ii) Explain the limitations from the Marginal cost pricing. [Marks 9]

12-15. (a) (i) Write in short , on the limitations of financial transactions. [Marks 8] (ii) Supply the meaning of Ratio...

Popular

Hyponyms: Pronoun and Research Chain Dissertation
Hyponyms: Pronoun and Research Chain Dissertation

Hyponyms, Meronyms, Homonyms, and Synonyms Posting by Fitry Mayanti on Saturday, January 26, 2009 Label:  semantics Hyponymy can be the relationship between hyponyms. Hyponyms is the word the meaning…...

Chavez Composition
Chavez Composition

Abstract This kind of paper is going to talk about Hugo Chavez plus the many masturbator sleeves that he wears as president. The economic system will be conquered…...

ozone exhaustion Essay
ozone exhaustion Essay

Ozone depletion Ozone depletion describes two specific but related phenomena noticed since the past due 1970s: a steady decline of about 4% every decade in the total volume level of ozone in Earth'sstratosphere (the ozone…...

Imapct of Biotechnology Composition
Imapct of Biotechnology Composition

http://pharmaknowledgebd.blogspot.in/2011/05/impact-of-biotechnology-in-human.html The Impact of Biotechnology in Human welfare Intro: Biotechnology is the fresh wonder of science. It can be truly a comprehensive in nature and this…...